Happy 40th Birthday, MNODN!
Join us as we celebrate both our 40th anniversary and the members of MNODN! Come for an exciting evening:
- Hear about our history from one of our founders, OD guru Roland Sullivan, and one of our lifetime members, Gary McLean
- Meet others with similar interests in neighborhood dinner groups
- Learn from our members about their OD successes and lessons on exciting topics such as:
* Challenging the Status Quo: Mentoring Revisited
* Evidence-Based Practice for OD
* Facilitation Practices for OD
* OD in Culture Change: Taking EI to the Trenches
* Once Upon a Manager
* Employee Recognition Rebooted
* Using Change Theory and OD to Build Your Online Seminar
Please join in the fun and learning by registering today!
Location: Carlson School of Management, Private Dining Room (lower level)
321 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis