Play to Your Strengths® TEAM COACHING Certification
How do you help a group of individuals become a TEAM? When team members don’t work well together, the stress and frustrations are enormous!
You are invited to join a cadre of TEAM COACHES and become an EXPERT in building teams that achieve extraordinary results.
On a team, are you frustrated when you notice that:
- Only a few individuals are participating, and the rest are watching.
- Tension among team members is wasting valuable time.
- Decisions are taking too long to make; even longer to implement.
It doesn’t have to be this way! Winning sports teams succeed because they have great team coaches! This is true for organizations as well. A Team Coach can help leaders transform lackluster teams into dynamic engines of success!
If you want to help teams to:
- Become more nimble,
- Respect each other,
- Achieve team goals faster…
Join us and learn leading-edge team methodologies and coaching skills to build winning teams!
You’ll learn how to help teams:
- Reduce tension and conflict
- Improve communication and trust
- Discover and leverage team talents
Watch Faith’s video as she speaks to leaders about talents.
DATE: June 21 and 22, 2012
TIME: 8:30 – 4:00
LOCATION: St Thomas University, Minneapolis Campus
Full Price: $1,950 - After May 19th
Early Bird: $1650 - Before May 18th
MNODN Member Discount (30%): $1,155 before May 18th